bonfire

This a blog dedicated to advertising. My love for it, for great ideas, and thoughts. Why Bonfire? Because I believe creating great ideas is like fueling a bonfire: the more ideas, work and passion you throw into it, the larger it will grow. This is a blog where ideas come to grow and ignite conversation.

8:33 AM

Superbowl Spoiler

Posted by Josh Munsee |

Yes, I'm being that guy....here's a look at everything that's been leaked, sold or hacked for this years spoiler Commercial Superbowl 09!











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Bowl Sundays always bring back warm and fuzzy memories of watching the games over the years with my dad. But it’s not the game, it’s the ads that actually evoke those memories and good feelings and the long term advertisers like Budweiser. Even though I can’t stand their beer, I have a positive feeling toward them and their brand because of the memories I associate with their ads. I have to say, though, I don’t remember seeing ads like ‘Veggie Love’ 30+ years ago when I watched with my dad....but it’s my favorite of this year’s ads!

Post a Comment

Subscribe